I had really planned to try and focus on bringing my TBR down, limiting the amount of books coming into the house and finally getting to some of those books that have been sitting on my shelves forever…and then I hauled 20 books in January. I’m not sure how that’s going to work when I only managed to read 9 books in January, but here we are. Normally I would post a blurb about each one but given there’s so many I’ll just list them with a Goodreads link if you want to know more about them. Let’s dive in!
Books I Bought:
1. Loki: Where Mischief Lies – Mackenzi Lee
2. The Binding – Bridget Collins
3. The Hunting Party – Lucy Foley
4. One of Us is Next – Karen M. McManus
5. Blood of Elves – Andrzej Sapkowski
6. Unleashed – Amy McCulloch
Books from Publishers:
7. The Southern Book Club’s Guide to Slaying Vampires – Grady Hendrix
8. Feathertide – Beth Cartwright
9. The Intoxicating Mr Lavelle – Neil Blackmore
10. The Silent Treatment – Abbie Greaves
11. Wild Dog – Serge Joncour
12. A Queen in Hiding – Sarah Kozloff
13. High Fire – Eoin Colfer
14. A Memory Called Empire – Arkady Martine
15. The Foundling – Stacey Halls
16. Anna Undreaming – Thomas Welsh
17. In Plain Sight – Marion Todd
18. The Wolf of Oren-Yaro – K.S. Villoso
19. All Your Twisted Secrets – Diana Urban
20. Belle Revolte – Linsey Miller
So those are all the books I picked up in January (eek!) I’m hoping to blast through quite a few of them in February, but if you’ve read any of them I’d love to you know what you thought!
4 thoughts on “January Book Haul!”
It’s very difficult to limit number of books per month. I struggle with it too lol.
Wow, that’s quite the haul! I have the Southern Book Clubs Guide to Slaying Vampires for review. Enjoy!
My parents have just finished reading The Hunting Party and they both loved it! I’ve borrowed it from them and am really looking forward to reading it. Hope you enjoy it too 📚❤️ X x x
LikeLiked by 1 person
They send you so many books! so cool! Happy reading!