I had really planned to try and focus on bringing my TBR down, limiting the amount of books coming into the house and finally getting to some of those books that have been sitting on my shelves forever…and then I hauled 20 books in January. I’m not sure how that’s going to work when I only managed to read 9 books in January, but here we are. Normally I would post a blurb about each one but given there’s so many I’ll just list them with a Goodreads link if you want to know more about them. Let’s dive in!
Books I Bought:
1. Loki: Where Mischief Lies – Mackenzi Lee
2. The Binding – Bridget Collins
3. The Hunting Party – Lucy Foley
4. One of Us is Next – Karen M. McManus
5. Blood of Elves – Andrzej Sapkowski
6. Unleashed – Amy McCulloch
Books from Publishers:
7. The Southern Book Club’s Guide to Slaying Vampires – Grady Hendrix
8. Feathertide – Beth Cartwright
9. The Intoxicating Mr Lavelle – Neil Blackmore
10. The Silent Treatment – Abbie Greaves
So those are all the books I picked up in January (eek!) I’m hoping to blast through quite a few of them in February, but if you’ve read any of them I’d love to you know what you thought!